Two months ago was the day of one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. Siobhán & David married in Borris House, Co. Carlow.
Although the weather was slightly chilly - nothing could put a shadow over the sunshine and the very happy family & friends who joined in the gorgeous couple for their amazing (and might I say) Beautiful Ceremony.
The bride & groom worked tirelessly for many months creating their day - and it absolutely paid off. Nothing could be faulted.
Everything from the lovely venue:
- which had been chosem by her fabulous husband as the location for their nuptials, as he already knew it was her dream to be married there.
- and to which Siobhán had visited the year previously to check at what time the Blossoms would be in full bloom!
To the very personal elements around & within the ceremony:
- as a homage to his bride's late father, David built a stunning woodland arch to stand pride-of-place at the top of the aisle.
- both the bride & groom wrote very personal marriage vows, and
- incorporated parents into the ceremony with acknowledgments, remembrances, and actual participation during the proceedings.
The ceremony was thoroughly enjoyed by all present. Take a look at the video for some beautiful highlights to their lovely day.